Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Movie Night Birthday Gift


So I can't take credit for this adorable birthday gift idea, but I will definitely be putting something like this together in the future. One of my sweet friends came to me for a straw and sippy cup for a 2 year olds birthday party she went to! The little boy loves "Yo Gabba Gabba", so she put together the cutest little movie night theme gift basket (bucket) for him (and fun for the whole fam)~complete with a "Yo Gabba Gabba" DVD. Just thought this was too cute not to share! She also writes an adorable blog~though I don't know how she has time to write...she has the cutest one year old boy, runs marathons, takes the most amazing pictures, and of course puts together cute little gift baskets!!! I know right...AMAZING....you will have to check it out!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I will have to keep this in mind for the many birthdays coming up!

    ReplyDelete