Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Recipe


It's Super Bowl Sunday, and I'll be honest, to me it's all about the FOOD and commercials! We are going to a super bowl party at my parents house and everyone is bringing their favorite appetizer. I love parties like this, I could seriously live off of appetizers! I thought I would share my go to recipe for just about any party or get together. This one has been passed all around my family and friends and it is a crowd pleaser!

Sausage Wontons:

What You Will Need:
WonTon Wrappers-Most likely found in the produce section
1lb regular sausage-you can go with hot if you like things more spicy or 1lb ground beef if you are not a sausage person
1 Red Bell Pepper-chopped and seeded
1 jalepeno pepper-chopped and seeded (you can leave the seeds in if you like things HOT)
1 small bottle of ranch or about 2 cups
1 package of cheese~I like to get the mexican blend
1/3 cup of chopped green olives-you can also do with black olives
Pam Cooking Spray
Mini muffin Pan

Here's What You Do:
Heat your oven to 350 degrees
Cook and drain your sausage and then mix with peppers, ranch, cheese, and olives. Take wonton wrappers and place one gently in each mini muffin slot, leaving them open. Spray some pam on the top of all the wrappers once you have them in the muffin pan. Cook these for 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and fill with your sausage mixture-about a spoonful in each. Once you have them all filled cook for another 8-9 minutes. Let cool and DIG IN!!!! Makes about 48.

So I shared mine, please share yours!!! I love getting new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment