Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Quiz

I've seen this on lots of blogs and thought I would do my own! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate with peppermint!!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He sets them by the tree, which makes it a lot easier on him ;)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I like a mixture of white and red!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but that would be fun!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Normally right after Thanksgiving, but this year after the new baby this has been a very slow gradual process!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I love green bean casserole~we have a special recipe I'll have to share in my next post! Its delish!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I remember the funny toys my grandpa would give to the adults, I feel like he got the same excitement out of Christmas that I do now! We always would go to sleep on Christmas Eve and my sister and I would look for Santa's sleigh outside my window. We would get awakened in the night (as though we had ever gone to sleep), by santa (wink, wink) making lots of noise (bells and the reindeer hooves on the rooftop). My sister and I would get so excited!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? A little girl down the street told me about the tooth fairy actually being my parents. I went home and asked my mom and she told me the truth. I sat there and slowly started asking her about the others, i.e. Easter Bunny, and finally...Santa! I remember when she told me how crushed I was! I hope I can have mine believe as long as possible!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, all the gifts from my parents, we save our presents and santas for the morning.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Right now it is burgundy and gold. I am wanting to add some leopard next year! I love animal print!!! I have also thought about changing it up and doing all white and silver like my mom's, I love her tree.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love every second of it! I love how it makes everything look!
12. Can you ice skate? I used to take lessons when I was little, not sure how i would do these days!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I really loved getting my dollhouse when I was little!
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Jesus, time with family, seeing the kids faces and excitement with santa and I can't forget good food!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? I love pumpkin pie or bread pudding!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love elf on a shelf, we also pick a new piece for our Christmas village every year all together!
17. What tops your tree? an angel
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Definitely giving, I really love picking out gifts for everyone and then getting to see them open them!
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yuck unless they are used to stir my coffee or hot cocoa
20. Favorite Christmas show? Oh gosh...for the kids frosty the snowman, for me It's a Wonderful Life, Christmas Vacation, Elf and my favorite Love Actually
21. Saddest Christmas song? I love Christmas music, it takes me to a happy place so I can't think of a sad one! I could listen to it year round!
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Baby It's Cold Outside, Silent Night, Santa Baby, All I Want for Christmas Is You

No comments:

Post a Comment