Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm Still Here =)

I can't believe it has been over a month since I posted last! I remember people telling me going from 2 to 3 kids was really not that big of a change, I'd hate to call them liars BUT... I get that it's not as big of an adjustment, I mean I'm already in kid mode and am used to it and I don't panic over every whimper and whine the way I did with my first, but I literally can't go anywhere without another adult! My daughter is going through that lovely stage that most 2 year olds go through, I'd hate to call it "terrible" because she is just doing what 2 year olds do and doing it very well! All I can say is thank the Lord for drive-thru service~I do drive thru dry cleaning, online grocery shopping with drive-thru pick ups, some drive-thru eating (trying to cut down on that one), basically if there's a drive-thru I'm in!

Miss T is as cute as ever! She just turned 3 months yesterday and is finally growing out of being as colic, she definitely still has her acid reflux, but it doesn't seem to bother her as much! She starting rolling over which is very exciting and gives the cheesiest grins I have ever seen. I really don't remember my other two being this cheesy!

This is actually her 2 month picture, I am going to try to get to her 3 month this weekend, hopefully I can get a grin out of her on camera! She is always more interested in staring at my camera than at me!

I have jumped on the resolution band wagon and I am trying to get in shape and eat healthier! I have been going to the gym since the baby was about 7 weeks and have actually grown to love it! I really do have more energy and just feel less stressed~both very good things when you have three little ones! I have been trying to track my calories on this site and have really been shocked how many calories were in some things I was eating!!! I have been getting lots of healthy recipes from pinterest, this one being one of my favorites, it sounds like such a strange mixture of things, but I love it and make it for lunch all of the time! I think they are something like 110 calories for 4 of them!!! I mean I could eat 40 of these things and still be under my calorie goal for the day, not that I want to eat that many, but just sayin. I have also been making my own little mini sandwiches with the wonton wrappers, they are so low in calories and I feel like I'm eating a little taco! I seriously LOVE to eat so I am all for eating something healthy that makes you feel like you are eating something bad for you!


Also this dressing you use for this recipe is A-MAZE-ING! I make salads with it all the time and have also used it to marinade my steak and chicken, it is SO good!!!


I am also drinking only water and coffee thanks to mio! I am obsessed with mio, I take them everywhere! So far I love the fruit punch and sweet tea flavors!!!


I am trying this recipe from one of my favorite blogs tonite so I will let you know how it turns out! Not really sure how healthy it is, but it sounds so yummy!

Hope you all are having a great start to 2012! Hopefully I will get to post more often!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment