Monday, September 12, 2011

Fabulous Fall!

Fall is definitely my favorite season of the year! I love the weather, the football, the fun things to do, the pretty trees and the colors~ especially for clothes! This year I get to welcome our newest addition during fall so that makes it that much more wonderful! I love fall/halloween decor and have found so many neat ideas on pinterest! Here are a few pretty things I thought I would share!

This pretty burlap wreath would brighten up any door! You can buy here on etsy!

I love this outdoor halloween display! Makes me want to paint my pumpkins instead of carving this year!

Or if I don't paint them, I would love to do twinkle pumpkins like these! Maybe I will do a mixture of both!

If little Miss Tatum doesn't make an early arrival, I would love to do this with Jackson and Sydnie, it sounds like so much fun, here is a link to the printable!

I also love the idea of these treat bags for Jackson's classmates! I think I would add a tag saying "Happy Owloween"

And of course don't forget about a Halloween Plate...gotta have one of these ;)

***DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEWAY FOR THE FREE SCRAPBOOK SOFTWARE FROM MY MEMORIES HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment